Den här sidan är utskriven från Högskolan i Halmstads webbplats (www.hh.se). Texten uppdaterades senast den 2014-04-28. Besök webbplatsen om du vill vara säker på att läsa den senaste versionen.
Work area / area of expertise
Associate Professor in Communications Systems at CERES the Centre for Research on Embedded Systems.
I am currently located in Västerås at Mälardalen University where I during the three years will collaborate with researchers within MRTC and ISS, focusing on reliable real-time communications within the project R2D2.
Docent in Communication Systems, Halmstad University, 2010.
Ph.D. in Communications Theory from Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, 2004.
M.Sc. in Computer Systems Engineering from Halmstad University, Halmstad, Sweden, 1998.
incremental redundancy, ARQ, diversity, channel coding, iterative techniques, digital communications, real-time communications, vehicular communications and industrial communications.
- Katrin Sjöberg, Halmstad University, Research direction: Medium access control in vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Annette Böhm, Halmstad University, Research direction: Real-time vehicular networks.
- Svetlana Girs, Mälardalen University, Research direction: Time-critical and reliable wireless industrial communications.
- Marcus Bergblomma, Mälardalen University, Research direction: Distributed algorithms and energy models for WSN based on Bluetooth.
- Martin Ekström, Mälardalen University, Research direction: Hardware platforms and energy models for WSN based on Bluetooth.
- Kristina Kunert, Ph.D., Chalmers University of Technology, Thesis title: Architectures and Protocols for Performance Improvements of Real-Time Networks.
- Katrin Sjöberg-Bilstrup, Lic. Eng., Chalmers University of Technology, Thesis title: Predictable and Scalable Medium Access Control in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks.
EIS - Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Systems Research
I spend most of my working days at Mälardalen University where you can reach me on: +46 21 101 556. However, I read all my hh e-mail even when in Västerås.