- You must present your original Bachelor's degree at Halmstad University's Service Center during the semester or before you apply for the Master's degree.
- Please note: When you have completed your Master's studies, you have to show the original Bachelor's degree and transcripts when you apply for the Master's degree or we will not be able to issue the Master's degree certificate. We will not accept provisional degrees.
- The Bachelor's degree certificate has to be the very same degree that was submitted and approved in the application process prior to your admission.
- When you have completed your studies, you may apply for a Master's degree, either by the form ”Application for degree certificate” or online through Student Ladok.
Bachelor student (including Erasmus exchange students)
- If you intend to apply for a Bachelor's degree certificate, read the information in the form ”Appendix to application for degree certificate”. The requirements for a Bachelor's degree are stated in the form. Hand in the appendix and transcripts including ECTS together with the application form.
- When you have completed your studies, you may apply for a Bachelor's degree, either by the form ”Application for degree certificate” or online through Student Ladok.
Receiving your degree certificate
We will send the degree certificate to the address you have stated in the application form. The certificate will be sent by registered letter.
The degree certificate will normally be issued within two months after the complete application has been submitted.