The School of Teacher Education (LUT) offers undergraduate education characterized by freedom of choice and full integration of teaching practice periods (Swedish abbreviation VFU).
The main areas of undergraduate degree programmes are:
The School of Teacher Education has sought to emphasize educational scientific research in order to create the basis for improved quality in teacher education:
- General educational science
- Specialist subject entry combinations in the natural sciences / mathematics, the humanities and civics and the behavioural sciences
- Subject methodology and didactic research
- Research firmly anchored in school and classroom practice
- Research into the preschool, the school and the surrounding community
In addition we strive for the development of regional co-operative ventures in the areas of preschools, schools and education.