Web of Knowledge interface for smart phones and tablets
To get a Web of Knowledge username and password, go to webofknowledge.com from an IP authenticated computer.
- Click Sign In along the top navigation.
- Click Register to create a new account. You will be asked to enter your email address to verify that an account does not already exist for you.
- If an account does not already exist, you will be prompted to fill in the User Registration page.
- After the username and password you have entered is verified, it will become active.
Web of Science Core CollectionPopular
Contains the databases ”Science Citation Index” (1986 - ), ”Social Science Citation Index” (1986 - ) och ”Arts & Humanities Index” (1986 - ). References and abstracts to reviewed scientific journals. Option to do subject- or citation searches, that is to search how often a certain works or author has been cited. Possible to do citation searches back to the 1900 century.
SubjectsSome databases can cover a subject more or less.
- Life sciences
- Environmental science
- Energy engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Political science
End user license agreement
The licensed databases may only be used for personal and scientific use, as well as for research and educational purposes. It is strictly forbidden to change, rewrite, systematically copy, redistribute, sell, publish or in any way use the material in commercial purposes.