Computer Systems Administration
The course aims for students to gain a deeper knowledge of the hard and software that are going to be used through out the education and to give an insight in a system administrators daily work.
Upon completion of the course the student shall be able to:
- briefly explain the functionality of common hardware units in a work station
- install hardware units in a work station
- install an operating system in a work station
- perform basic administrative tasks in an operating system
- briefly discuss typical system administrative tasks.
Available for exchange students. Limited numbers of seats.
Language of instruction:
Teaching is in English.