CAISR Health organisation
CAISR Health gathers researcher from two Schools at Halmstad University, the School of Information Technology (ITE) and the School of Health and Welfare (HOV).
CAISR Health is connected to the research centre CAISR and the profile area Health Innovation at Halmstad University, as well as Halland’s joint innovation center for information driven care, Leap for Life, and the industrial research centre for data driven healthcare, Health Data Centre.
- Center for Applied Intelligent Systems Research (CAISR)
- The School of Information Technology (ITE)
- The School of Health and Welfare (HOV)
- Healthcare improvement – a research group within HOV
- Profile Area Health Innovation
- Leap for Life External link.
- Health Data Centre (HDC)
CAISR Health management
CAISR Health partners
- Region Halland
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Capio Sverige
- Hallandia V
- Visiba Care
The research profile CAISR Health is funded by The Knowledge Foundation External link, opens in new window..