Learning and elderly people at home
The overall aim is to develop and implement sustainable digital and proactive support systems to promote health and well-being of people with dementia and their cohabitation in the home.
Sub-goals of the project includes:
- identifying challenges and describing risks of violence in close relationships
- developing and implementing digitalised intervention “STRENGTH-giving dialogues” for people with dementia, and their cohabitants
- evaluate the intervention and its effects.
- Vårdforskning i Samverkan
- Halmstad University
- University of Borås
- University of Skövde
- Psykiatrin Halland
- Social administration in Halmstad Municipality
- Varbergs omsorg, Varberg Municipality
- Förvaltningen för funktionsstöd i Kungsbacka Municipality
- Eli Lilly Sweden AB