Research domain: Sustainable participation in sport and physical activity
The research domain brings together researchers and PhD students who study various interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary perspectives on sustainable participation in sports and physical activity.
The research domain includes the following project clusters:
- Sports and performance
- Sports for everyone
- Physical activity and health
The Field Leader is Urban Johnson, Professor of Psychology.
- Be a winner in elite sports and employment before and after athletic retirement
- Erasmus+Sport project: Dual Careers for Mantal Health (DC4MH)
- Highlighting, Assessing, Viewing & Enhancing FUN (HAVE FUN) in Swedish Youth Sport
- Pulse for learning and health
- Resilience and mental health among students at sports high school during Covid-19 pandemic