Leap for Life (projects)
Leap for Life is Hallands collaborative effort with information driven care. It is an innovation centre for Region Halland, Halmstad University, all municipalities in Halland and the business sector in their joint quest to change and develop the future healthcare.
Leap for Life gathers pioneers from region, municipalities, academia and the business sector. Together, we make and enable change and drive the development of future healthcare.
Projects within Leap for Life (project period):
- HiCube (August 1, 2015, to October 31, 2019)
- Test Environment Halland (August 1, 2018, to November 30, 2021)
- CareWare Nordic (July 1, 2018, to July 30, 2021)
- Region Halland
- The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- EU program Interreg