Regulations for University premises
As a student you are allowed to be in Halmstad University's premises between 06:00 and 24:00 every day of the week. However, access in to the buildings ends at 23:00
General rules on Campus
- Smoking is not allowed on the premises of Halmstad University or within 10 metres of the entrances of the University.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages and drug use is strictly forbidden on the University premises.
- Pets are not allowed on the University premises.
- Overnight stays in the university's premises are prohibited.
- Existing evacuation and fire escapes must be respected and kept clear.
- Many of the University premises and equipment are fitted with alarms. If an alarm goes off, those responsible are liable for damages unless a reasonable explanation exists.
- Group rooms, project rooms and other spaces must be kept arranged in a way that it is possible to clean floor surfaces and work surfaces. The surfaces must not be used for storage of personal belongings such as bicycles or other bulky equipment.
- The premises must be left in good condition after use, which means restoration of furnishings and equipment.
- Sales of non-university material, as well as the handing out or promoting of brochures, free newspapers or suchlike within the University's premises may only take place after special permission from the Communications department or the conference manager in connection with the held conference(s).
If a student violates the above rules, the University's Disciplinary Board may, under the conditions specified in chapter 10 in the Higher Education Ordinance (1993: 100), decide on disciplinary measures against the student.