Copying and scanning
At the University's printer you can copy and scan individual documents and send them to your email account. If you need to copy a larger number of pages, you can get help from the caretaker's office.
Printers on Campus
- University Library (M Building): floor 1 (1 colour printer, 2 black printers)
- Q Building: floor 3 outside Q305 (black)
- R Building: floor 3 R3335 (black)
- T Building: floor 2 outside T236 (black)
When you have scanned your document it will be sent as an email to you University email address – if you have not added another email address to your account. In that case, the document will be sent to that address.
How to scan
- Login to the printer
- Choose scan and send
- Choose "select recipient" and "send to me"
- Choose if you want the result in OCR or PDF format.
- Select 1-sided page or 2-sided page as well as color or black/white
- Press the green button on the printer to start the scanning
- Remeber to logout when you are ready