Below are the opening hours of the premises in Halmstad and Varberg.
University premises in Halmstad
- The University buildings on campus are open for students with access cards from 6 am to midnight every day. From 11 pm you can not enter the buildings using the access card.
- The University entrances are open 6.45 am to 4.30 pm on weekdays. The entrance to the glass aisle in building A and B is open for the public from 6.45 am to 5 pm on weekdays.
- Doors to lecture halls and group rooms are locked. This also applies to corridors in bulding D, E and F. Students and staff can access the areas with their access cards. Sometimes you need your personal code to enter.
Campus map Halmstad (Mazemap) External link.
Service Center and the University switchboard
- Service Center (in the glass aisle in building A and B) is open on Monday–Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm.
- The University switchboard is open Monday–Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm.
University premises on Campus Varberg
- The student reception is open on Thursdays and Fridays between 9 am and 12.30 pm.
Campus map Varberg (Mazemap) External link.
The University support functions
The opening hours for the University support functions are available on each function's own page.