Student and doctoral representative

Halmstad Student Union has a student and doctoral representative who works with legal student issues at the University and supports all students. You can turn to the representative with a wide range of questions concerning your rights as a student such as unfair treatment or rules and regulations regarding exams and course plans.

The student and doctoral representative is bound by professional secrecy which means that you as a student have the right be anonymous and the representative cannot start a case without your consent.

You can seek help to facilitate contact with someone at the university, mediate at a meeting or take care of correspondence in sensitive cases where you as a student are either not sure of your rights or just want to remain anonymous. You can also contact the representative if you have complaints regarding the physical or psychosocial environment at the university. The aim of the representative is to make sure student rights are protected.