Alcohol, tobacco and drugs
What are the rules and restrictions regarding alcohol, narcotics, doping and tobacco on campus? The following information will help you understand these regulations and what kind of help is available to you and your fellow students.
ANDT* regulations on Campus
- You must never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs on Campus.
- It is prohibited to bring alcohol to the University.
- It is prohibited to drink alcohol on campus, but exceptions can be made concerning beverages with a maximum of 3,5 % alcohol during the Student Union’s introduction week.
- All kinds of narcotics are prohibited on Campus.
- Smoking is only allowed ten meters from the University’s entrances.
* ANDT is short for alcohol, narcotics, doping and tobacco.
Help from the Student Healthcare Centre
At the Student Healthcare Centre, you can test your alcohol habits by using the AUDIT method, get help to quit smoking, ask questions about alcohol and drugs and have a supporting talk with one of the counsellors.
If you think that someone has a problem with alcohol, narcotics, doping or tobacco you can suggest they contact the Student Healthcare Centre. It is encouraged that you accompany the person to show your support. If this does not seem like the right solution, you can contact the Student Healthcare Centre yourself and ask for advice on how to handle the situation.