In order to receive a grade on your thesis or graduation project and to be able to apply for a degree certificate you need to upload your work in DiVA. This action requires that you have an active student account at Halmstad University. Please contact Service Center in case you have problems with your account.
When your paper has been uploaded, it has to be reviewed and approved by an administrator before being published. Therefore it might take a while before you can find it in DiVA.
How to publish in DiVA
- Save your paper in PDF format.
- Use Halmstad University's thesis templates to create a PDF file with correct front page and back page.
- Your essay or degree project must be approved and the full text that you upload must be the final and approved (or passed) version of your paper.
- If you use other people's images, diagrams etc. in your paper, you must ensure that you have the right to publish them.
- If other people are named in your paper, you must ensure that they consent to publication on the Internet.
- If you have provided your Swedish ID number in your paper, we recommend that you remove it.
- Send your pdf file to your examiner.
- Login to DiVA and register the mandatory fields before uploading the file.
Instructions on how to publish i DiVA
Change or delete a registered entry
As a student you can not edit an already submitted registration. If you want to change something at a later date, please contact Service Center.