How does DiVA work?
DiVA, is the University's system for electronic publishing and registration of publications, essays and degree projects that are produced by researchers, teachers and students.
This action requires that you have an active student account at Halmstad University. Please contact Service Center in case you have problems with your account.
Copyright and GDPR
- If you use other people's images, diagrams etc. in your paper, you must ensure that you have the right to publish them.
- If other people are named in your paper, you must ensure that they consent to publication on the Internet.
Personal data processing in your studies
Instructions for publishing in DiVA
In the list below, you will find general instructions on how to publish a work in DiVA. If you need more information and detailed instructions, see our guide.
Detailed publishing guide Pdf, 737.8 kB.
How to publish in DiVA
- Save your paper in PDF format. Use Halmstad University's thesis templates to create a PDF file with correct front page and back page.
- Send your PDF file to your examiner, with the thesis template included. Your essay or degree project must be approved and the full text that you upload must be the final and approved (or passed) version of your paper.
- Log in to DiVA and register the mandatory fields before uploading the file. If you have provided your Swedish ID number in your paper, we recommend that you remove it.
Log in to DiVA External link, opens in new window.
- When your paper has been uploaded, it has to be reviewed and approved by an administrator before being published. Therefore it might take a while before you can find it in DiVA.
Change or delete a registered entry
As a student you can not edit an already submitted registration. If you want to change something at a later date, please contact Service Center.
Do you have questions about the publication of your thesis?
If you have registered your thesis and want to ask a question regarding the handling of the thesis, you can contact the University via the form below. Your question will be answered by your school.
If you no longer have an active student account and need support with the registration can also fill in the form.
Ask your thesis question below
Please note that you first must read and follow the instructions in the guide. If you have any further questions, you can send in a question via the form.