It is important that you report an incident that has occurred on campus even if no one has been injured. There may be risks on campus that need to be addressed and addressed.
What should be reported
If you have experienced any of the below, we advice you to make a report via helpdesk.
- Illness. Illness connected to the work environment, diseases that often occur after long-term effects such as allergies or stress injuries, physical as well as mental.
- Accidents. Accidents are sudden and unforeseen events that occur, it can be threats, blows, falls, cuts or the like.
- Travel accidents are accidents that occur to or from the University.
- Violence and threats of violence must be reported regardless of whether you have been injured or not.
How to report injuries and risks
If you have experienced any of the above, we advice you to make a report via helpdesk.
- Log in to Helpdesk, create a new case and choose the heading "Report occupational injuries, incidents (inc. threats and violence)".
- Fill in the form and the attached PDF before sending your report.
- Your report will be handled by the University's security coordinator, who will contact you if necessary.