Organisation & collaboration
CAISR Health gathers researcher from two Schools at Halmstad University, the School of Information Technology (ITE) and the School of Health and Welfare (HOV).
CAISR Health is connected to the research centre CAISR and the profile area Health Innovation at Halmstad University, as well as Halland’s joint innovation center for information driven care, Leap for Life, and the industrial research centre for data driven healthcare, Health Data Centre.
- Center for Applied Intelligent Systems Research (CAISR)
- The School of Information Technology (ITE)
- The School of Health and Welfare (HOV)
- Healthcare improvement – a research group within HOV
- Focus Area Health Innovation
- Research Programme – Information Driven Care (IDC)
- Leap for Life External link.
- Health Data Centre (HDC)
CAISR Health management
- Mattias Ohlsson, Professor in Information Technology and project manager of CAISR Health
- Petra Svedberg, Professor in Nursing and deputy project manager of CAISR Health
- Farzaneh (Kobra) Etminani, Associate Professor in Machine Learning and deputy project manager of CAISR Health
CAISR Health partners
- Region Halland External link.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital External link.
- Cambio External link.
- Capio External link.
- Hallandia V External link.
- InterSystems External link.
- Mölnlycke External link.
- Novartis External link.
- Visiba Care External link.
The research profile CAISR Health is funded by The Knowledge Foundation External link, opens in new window..