There are two resting rooms available for students at campus.
How the resting room works
- Contact Service Center to get an access code to one of the resting rooms.
- There is a sign on the outside of the door which you can change to "occupied" or "available".
- The rooms are being checked daily and cleaned on a regular basis.
- The resting rooms are available form Monday-Friday until 5 pm.
- After 5 pm, the University security guards will check that the rooms are empty. If you are still in the room and unable to move due to your condition, the guards will contact an ambulance.