EDUCERE NORDIC NETWORK
This network initiative strives to establish a vibrant, inclusive, and critically reflective Nordic Research Hub to gain a deeper understanding of the digitalisation in higher education and in particular explore the impact of the abrupt shift to online teaching and learning necessitated to combat the Covid-19 pandemic.
Special focus is devoted to Nordic exchange of findings and data in relation to the students’ and staff’s experienced impact across disciplines and educational formats. The network will focus on sharing and developing knowledge of emergent teaching and learning pre-, during and post-pandemic from four participating universities in Denmark, Finland, and Sweden to identify the disciplinary-specific conceptions and practices.
About the project
- Sylvana Sofkova Hashemi External link., Gothenburg University
Other participating researchers
- Jeanette Sjöberg, Halmstad University
- Eva Brooks External link., Aalborg University and Visiting Professor at Halmstad University
- Nataliya Berbyuk Lindström External link., Gothenburg University
- Judit Háhn External link., University of Jyväskylä
- Gothenburg University
- Aalborg University
- University of Jyväskylä
- The Swedish Research Council