Use the Library
Your access card functions as your library card. You pick up your access card in Service Center, the day after, you can use it to check out items.
On our website, you can log in and see your loans, requests, and fees. You log in by using your student account usernamne and details.
Information about getting a library card
Your library account External link.
Find and borrow course literature
Printed course literature is located on floor 1. To quickly find your course literature:
- Choose library catalogue from the library start page.
- Search after, for example, words in the title and/or author name.
- Filter the results in the menu to the left by choosing "Floor 1: Course Literature" under "Placement".
- Click on the titel for more information about shelf placement.
If you are looking for e-books, you can use filters “Available Online” and “books” instead.
If you are looking for articles, you can also use our databases.
You check out printed books in the self check-out machines on floor 1. To read e-books, press the link in the catalog post. You may need to log in to read the book. If so, use your student account login.
- Course literature — 14 days
- Other literature — 28 days
- Magazines and journals — in-library use only
- Reference books — in-library use only.
If no one has requested the book, all loans are renewed automatically two days before the due date. If the book is requested, a reminder that the book should be returned is sent by e-mail.
If the book you are looking for is checked out, you request it:
- Press the titel, log on, and click on request.
- When the item is available, we send you an e-mail and put it away for you for five days.
- You pick up your requested item from the reserved book shelf and borrow it from the check-out machine.
Use the self check-out machine. If the library is closed, use the book drop to the left of the entrance.