The School of Health and Welfare has approximately 120 employees and consists of three departments.
Management, administration and teachers/researchers have offices in the R-building on the campus area. Most of the tuition is also conducted in the R-building, but lectures may also be held in other buildings on the campus area. The Nursing Programme also has tuition and staff located at Campus Varberg.
The School of Health and Welfare has three departments:
- The Department of Health and Sport
- The Department of Health and Care
- The Department of Society and Welfare
The Dean of Faculty is Lena-Karin Erlandsson.
We are innovative social actors for health and welfare.
Management and administration
- Dean: Lena-Karin Erlandsson
- Controller: Eva-Lotta Ekström
- Economist: Marie Larsson
- Head of Health and Sport: Marie Lydell
- Head of Health and Healthcare: Ing-Marie Carlsson
- Head of Society and Welfare: Helena Eriksson
- Research leader: Andreas Ivarsson
- Educational leader: Dietmar Rauch
- Director of studies at postgraduate education: Sara Högdin
- Administrative Researcher: Charlotte Andersson
- Collaborative Coordinator: Gerry Andersson
- Research Coordinator: Anna Condelius
- Communications Officer: Emma Swahn
- Human Resources Specialist: Eva Berg
- Health Education: Linn Håman
- Media and Communication Studies – Focus Health: Martin Danielsson
- Work and Welfare – Management and Organization: Klara Öberg
- Professional Career in Sport and Working Life: Linette Törnqvist
- Psychology – Sport and Exercise: Linette Törnqvist
- Social Change and Social Sustainability: Christopher Kindblad
- Social Work Programme: Janicke Andersson
- Nursing Programme, Varberg: Ulrica Åström
- Nursing Programme, Halmstad: Elenita Forsberg
- Master's Programme in Health and Lifestyle: Annelie Lindholm
- Master's Programme in Nordic Welfare: Ebba Sundin
- Specialist Nursing: Jeanette Källstrand
- David Olsson
- Nelly Bårdén
- Alice Karnhill-Pålsson
Please contact the advisory board secretary Charlotte Andersson for more information.