The School of Information Technology (ITE) offer education on all levels, from undergraduate to PhD education, as well as education for professionals. Research is conducted within aware intelligent systems, smart electronic systems, cyber physical systems and digital service innovation. ITE is a multicultural school with around 130 employees from 20 different countries.
We prepare future innovators!
The School for Information Technology is organised into two departments and four technology areas, with responsibility for research and education within its area.
Management and administration
- Dean of School: Magnus Clarin
- Head of Department CERES: Pererik Andreasson
- Head of Department ISDD: Stefan Byttner
- Head of Education: Jörgen Carlsson
- Head of Research: Slawomir Nowaczyk
- Head of Outreach: Anne-Christine Hertz
- Deputy head of Department CERES: Veronica Gaspes
- Deputy head of Department ISDD: Jesper Lund
- Controller: Jessika Rosenberg
- Administrative Researcher: Jessika Andersson
- Outreach Coordinator: Stella Erlandsson
- Project Economist: Stefan Gunnarsson
- Project Economist: Isa Norell
- Communications Officer: Anna-Frida Agardson
- Human Resources Specialist: Annelie Weiberg
Technology Area Leaders
- Magnus Clarin
Representatives of the teaching staff:
- Josef Bigun
- Olga Torstensson
- Susanne Lindberg
- Jesper Lund
- Per-Sverre Svendsen
Representatives of the students:
- Sina Entekhabi
- Joakim Johansson
- Sally Stenberg
Contact Jessika Andersson for questions regarding documents and protocols.
The management, administration and teachers/researchers have offices in E and F Buildings in the campus area. The students’ lab rooms, project rooms and lecture halls are buildings A, D and F. Leap for Life has its premises on the ground floor in A Building and Electronics Centre in Halmstad is in Z Building.