When admitted to Master's programme studies at Halmstad University you have the opportunity to apply for two different scholarships, one offered by Halmstad University and one offered by the Swedish Institute.
Halmstad University scholarships
Each year Halmstad University offers a number of scholarships to students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland with the requirement to pay tuition fee. These scholarships may be granted to students within any field of study applying to our Master’s programmes at Halmstad University.
The Halmstad University Scholarship covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee and will be deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarship will not cover living costs and there are no grants for family members.
How to apply for a scholarship at Halmstad University
- Apply for one of our Master’s programmes at University Admissions. Please pay the application fee to University Admissions.
- Only applicants who are qualified to our Master’s programmes and are eligible to Halmstad University scholarships will receive an email with a link to the online application form on March 2.
- Fill in the online scholarship application form. Deadline is March 11. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you will receive from University Admissions.
- The committee will award scholarships based on students academic merits (GPA but also ranking of the previous university and proficiency in English).
- Applicants with a Halmstad University programme as their first choice will have priority in the nomination.
- Halmstad University will notify the recipients of scholarships by email in beginning of April.