Student Experience and Employability Programme
The SEEP programme is an extracurricular programme with the aim to prepare international students for the Swedish labour market. Boost your career in Sweden by leveraging your strengths and expanding your network.
Why take part in the programme?
By taking part in the Student Experience and Employability Programme (SEEP) you will create a unique opportunity to prepare yourself for a future career in Sweden by learning the language, understanding the working culture, preparing an attractive resume and expanding your network with local employers and University partners. For your personal development, you will connect with like-minded international students which will further enhance your student experience at Halmstad University.
Reasons to join the programme
- Increase the prospect of finding a job in Sweden
- Learn Swedish to boost your chances and networking opportunities
- Understand the Swedish culture, traditions and norms in the workplace
- Build a network of young professionals as well as company representatives
- Get a toolbox to build your own capacity and successful career!
Upon a successful completion of SEEP you will receive a certificate that is valuable for your professional CV.