Education at ITE
The School of Information Technology offers education on all levels, from undergraduate to PhD education, plus education for professional.
Programmes at undergraduate level (given in Swedish)
- Applied Artifical Intelligence (AI), 180 credits
- Digital Business Development, 180 credits
- Digital Design and Innovation, 180 credits
- IT forensics and Information Security, 180 credits
- Computer Engineering, 180 credits
- Electrical Engineering, 180 credits
- Mechatronical Engineering, 180 credits
- Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering, 300 credits
- Master of Science in Intelligent Systems, 300 credits
Programme at undergratuate level (given in English)
Programmes at Master level (given in English)
- Master's Programme in Electronics Design, 60 credits
- Master's Programme in Network Forensics, 60 credits
- Master's Programme in Digital Service Innovation, 120 credits
- Master's Programme in Embedded and Intelligent Systems, 120 credits
- Master's Programme in Information Technology, 120 credits
Professional education within Information Technology
ITE provides professional education within the area of Information Technology, for exampel Artificial Intelligence and Service Design. This is a chance for companies and organisations to increase the employees' competence in order to maintain their competitiveness.
Education in Information Technology for professionals
CISCO Networking Academy
Halmstad University is a so-called Cisco Academy and provides instructor training and instructor support in cyber security within the framework of the Cisco Networking Academy.