The School of Business, Innovation and Sustainability (FIH) has about 120 coworkers divided between five departments.
Management, administration and teachers/researchers have offices in the S-building on the campus area. Most of the teaching is also conducted in that building, but it may also happen that lectures are held in other buildings on campus.
The School of Business, Innovation and Sustainability trains the economists, engineers, environmental scientists and biologists of the future.
The School of Business, Innovation and Sustainability (FIH) offers education on all levels, from undergraduate to PhD education, plus education for professional.
The research at the School of Business, Innovation and Sustainability is multidisciplinary and, like other research at Halmstad University, is often carried out in collaboration with business and society. Focus is on innovative change and organization of primary resources such as water, materials and energy, but also of people, organizations, cities and communities.
Management and administration
- Biomechanics and Mechanical Engineering: Jonas Bäckman
- Business Studies: Magnus Söderberg
- Construction and Energy Engineering: Erik Möllerström
- Environmental and Biosciences: Charlotte Olsson
- Innovation Management: Joakim Tell
- Controller: Jenny Wagnemark
- Senior Analyst: Anna Thornberg
- Financial officer: Slobodanka Arsenic
- Human Resources Specialist: Malin Brandqvist/Anna Friis
- Communications Officer: Katarina Tran
- Internationalisation: Erik Möllerström
- Gender equality, intersectionality and diversity: Jeanette Gullbrand
- Administrative assistant: TBA
- Head of research: TBA
- Director of Undergraduate studies: Jonas Bäckman
- Director of Master studies: Jonas Bäckman
- Director of Doctoral education in Innovation Science: Thomas Magnusson
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) coordinator: Heidi Norrström
Faculty representatives 2022–2025
Student representatives 2022
- Hanna Kjell
- Simon Kivi
- William Sundén
Education programme directors
- Construction and Real Estate Economics: Jan-Olof Eriksson
- Business Administration and Economics: Lars-Göran Persson
- International Marketing: Olga Rauhut Kompaniets
- Construction Engineer: John Lindgren
- Sustainable Energy Engineer: Helge Averfalk
- Innovation Engineering: Leif Nordin
- Biomedicine– Exercise Physiology: Emma Haglund External link.
- Conservation and Diversity: Göran Sahlén
- Environment, Innovation and Sustainability: Niklas Karlsson External link.
- Accounting and Bank Management (60 credits): Per-Ola Ulvenblad
- Completing Courses for Real Estate Agents (60 credits): Jan-Olof Eriksson
- Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Sustainable Design and Innovation (60 credits): Håkan Petersson
- Mechanical Engineering (60 credits): Aron Chibba
- Applied Environmental Science (60 credits): Göran Sahlén
- Energy Smart Innovation in the Built Environment (120 credits): Mohsen Soleimani Mosheni
- Industrial Management and Innovation (120 credits): Maya Hoveskog and Fábio Gama
- Strategic Entrepreneurship for International Growth (120 credits): Anders Billström
- Innovation Sciences: Thomas Magnusson