The School of Business, Innovation and Sustainability (FIH) has about 120 coworkers divided between five departments.
Management, administration and teachers/researchers have offices in the S-building on the campus area. Most of the teaching is also conducted in that building, but it may also happen that lectures are held in other buildings on campus.
The School of Business, Innovation and Sustainability trains the economists, engineers, environmental scientists and biologists of the future.
The School of Business, Innovation and Sustainability (FIH) offers education on all levels, from undergraduate to PhD education, plus education for professional.
The research at the School of Business, Innovation and Sustainability is multidisciplinary and, like other research at Halmstad University, is often carried out in collaboration with business and society. Focus is on innovative change and organization of primary resources such as water, materials and energy, but also of people, organizations, cities and communities.
Research at the School of Business, Innovation and Sustainability
The Rydberg Core Laboratory (RCL) is part of the School of Business, Innovation and Sustainability. The manufacturing lab “Fab Lab” is part of RCL.
Management and administration
- Dean: Catherine Legrand
- Deputy Dean: Jonas Gabrielsson
- Safety representative: Navid Ghannad
- Business Studies: Per-Ola Ulvenblad External link.
- Construction and Energy Engineering: Erik Möllerström
- Engineering and Innovation: Joakim Tell
- Environmental and Biosciences: Charlotte Olsson
- Controller: Jenny Wagnemark
- Senior Analyst: Anna Thornberg
- Financial officer: Slobodanka Arsenic
- Human Resources Specialist: Malin Brandqvist/Anna Friis
- Communications Officer: Katarina Tran
- Internationalisation: Erik Möllerström
- Gender equality, intersectionality and diversity: Jeanette Gullbrand
- Administrator: Anna-Lena Magnusson Möller
- Head of research: TBA
- Director of Undergraduate studies: Jonas Bäckman
- Director of Master studies: Jonas Bäckman
- Director of Doctoral education in Innovation Science: Thomas Magnusson
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) coordinator: Heidi Norrström
- Chair: Catherine Legrand
- Board Secretary: Anna Thornberg
Faculty representatives 2022–2025
- David Green
- Niklas Karlsson
- Heidi Norrström
- Eugenia Perez Vico
- Mohsen Soleimani Mohseni
- Jan-Olof Eriksson
Student representatives 2022
- Lovisa Zakari
- Simon Kivi
- William Sundén
Education programme directors
- Biomedicine – Exercise Physiology: Emma Haglund External link.
- Business Administration and Economics: Vjollca Turjaka
- Conservation and Diversity: Göran Sahlén
- Construction and Real Estate Economics: Jan-Olof Eriksson
- Construction Engineer: Robert Ågren
- Environment, Innovation and Sustainability: Martin Melin
- International Marketing: Olga Rauhut Kompaniets
- Innovation Engineering: Leif Nordin
- Sustainable Energy Engineer: Helge Averfalk
- Accounting and Bank Management (60 credits): Per-Ola Ulvenblad
- Applied Environmental Science (60 credits): Antonia Liess
- Completing Courses for Real Estate Agents (60 credits): Jan-Olof Eriksson
- Exercise in Biomedicine – Health and Performance (60 credits): Åsa Andersson
- Mechanical Engineering (60 credits): Aron Chibba
- Energy Smart Innovation in the Built Environment (120 credits): Mohsen Soleimani Mosheni
- Industrial Management and Innovation (120 credits): Maya Hoveskog and Fábio Gama
- Strategic Entrepreneurship for International Growth (120 credits): Anders Billström
- Study Programme in Business and Economics (240 credits): Vjollca Turjaka
- Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Sustainable Design and Innovation (300 credits): Håkan Petersson
- Innovation Sciences: Thomas Magnusson