If you have questions about healthcare related to your studies as a doctoral student, there are different approaches depending on your situation.
- If you are employed at Halmstad University, contact your manager/Head of Department.
- If you are an employee at a company, municipality, county council etc you should contact your principal supervisor.
- If you do not fall into any of the above categories, you can contact the HR Department for questions about healthcare.
Points of contact in matters of healthcare that are not linked to your studies as a doctoral student:
Health services for physical illness
Call 1177 (+46 771 11 77 00), the 24 hour national healthcare service, for questions referring to suspected illnes, if you need advice quickly. You will get to speak to a nurse directly.
Health services for mental illness
- Call 1177 (+46 771 11 77 00), the 24 hour national healthcare service if you want to get in touch with a psychiatrist.
1177 External link.
- If you suffer from severe anxiety or depression, please contact the emergency services for adult psychiatry via phone. The line is open 24 hours a day.
- Halmstad: +46 35 13 17 00
- Varberg: +46 340 48 18 48