Ladok (Doctoral Education)
Ladok is the University’s study documentation system.
What is documented in Ladok?
The Higher Education Ordinance governs what can be added in the system. There is also a special ordinance concerning the reporting of university studies etc. (SFS 1993:1153)
Regarding doctoral education, Ladok documents information concerning:
- Admission, and the degree which granted you access
- The doctoral student's activity (research conducted in %) and how this has been funded
- Completed courses
- Registration number for the individual study plan
- Credit transfers
- Non-completion of the doctoral education
- Approved doctoral thesis/licentiate thesis
Questions about Ladok
Questions about Ladok are answered by the Student Affairs office, you can contact them by: